All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
The 2 CE hour Ethics In Massage - Roles and Boundaries home study course covers many issues that massage therapists face every day including:
• Limitations and scope of practice of licensed massage therapists
• Responsibilities of massage therapists to their clients
• Transference and counter-transference
• Prevention of sexual behavior between the therapist and client
• Dual relationships that may harm the client/therapist relationship
This course a shortened version of the Ethics for Massage Therapists home study course concentrating on the NCBTMB's Standard V. In addition, this course fulfills the NCBTMB's 2 CE hour requirement relating to Standard V of the NCBTMB's Standards of Practice. Although the course content is similar, you can enroll in both the Ethics for Massage Therapists and Ethics in Massage - Roles and Boundaries courses to fulfill your entire NCBTMB ethics requirement. For further information on our courses visit the FAQ page.
You Will Receive:
Ethics in Massage - Roles and Boundaries text, by Corrine Mollet, BS, LMT, guide with instructions, exam of 20 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!