All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
The 2 CE hour Prevention of Medical Errors home study course discusses common medical errors made in the American health care system and in the massage therapy profession. This course will discuss solutions to these problems and what massage therapists can do to prevent them from happening in the future. This course will help any massage therapist to improve their practice and profession!
This Course Will Present Information On:
• Different types of medical errors made by healthcare workers
• Statistics on medical errors
• How medical errors affect massage therapists
• Common medical errors made my massage therapists
• What massage therapists can do to prevent medical errors from happening
You Will Receive:
Prevention of Medical Errors text, by Corrine Mollet, BS, LMT, guide with instructions, exam of 20 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!