All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
The 5 CE hour Massage and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome home study course defines carpal tunnel syndrome and how it relates to the massage therapy profession. This course is two fold - explaining how massage therapy can benefit your clients with carpal tunnel syndrome and also explaining how to treat and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome as a massage therapist. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
This Course Will Present Information On:
• The signs and symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
• Vital statistics relating to carpal tunnel syndrome
• Who is most at risk for developing carpal tunnel syndrome
• How to treat carpal tunnel syndrome
• What to do if you have clients with carpal tunnel syndrome
• What to do if you are experiencing symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
You Will Receive:
Massage and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome text, by Melissa M. Dawahare, ND, guide with instructions, exam of 48 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!