Cupping therapy has been practiced all over the world for centuries. Now you can learn this ancient art and gain CE hours for your license renewal! The 18 CE hour Cupping Therapy home study course will introduce you to traditional Chinese medicine theories and cupping therapy. A basic knowledge of Chinese medicine will be helpful in taking this course, but is not mandatory. This course defines and outlines traditional Chinese medicine, cupping therapy, benefits and contraindications to cupping, types of cupping, and common conditions that may benefit from cupping therapy. A DVD-ROM is included demonstrating different cupping applications. This course is a great addition to any massage therapist's list of services!
This Course Will Present:
• Theory, history and definition of cupping therapy
• Introduction to basic Chinese medicine principles
• Different types of cupping therapy and cupping equipment
• How cupping therapy can treat common disorders
• Benefits and contraindications to cupping therapy
You Will Receive:
Traditional Chinese Medicine Cupping Therapy textbook, by Ilkay Zihni Chirali, DVD-ROM, Set of 4 Acucups™, guide with instructions, exam of 112 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!