Have you ever treated clients experiencing frequent lower back and pelvic pain? Have you ever wanted to learn more about how to effectively treat this common condition? The 11 CE hour Massage for Low Back and Pelvic Pain home study course outlines and explains different assessment and treatment methods for clients suffering from non-specific lower back pain. This course presents detailed information explaining lower back pain, causes of low back and pelvic, assessment methods for treatment, benefits, contraindications and a guided routine for addressing the lower back and pelvic region. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
You Will be Presented With Information on:
· Causes of non-specific back pain and pelvic dysfunction
· Assessment strategies for low back and pelvic pain
· Technique strategies for low back and pelvic pain
· Therapeutic massage modalities to treat low back and pelvic pain
· Benefits and contra-indications of massage application to the low back and pelvis
You Will Receive:
A Massage Therapists Guide to Lower Back and Pelvic Pain textbook by Sandy Fritz and Leon Chaitow, instructional DVD-ROM, guide with instructions, exam of 78 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!