In this advanced 20 CE hour neuromuscular therapy (NMT) home study course you will be introduced to NMT and its related theories/modalities. NMT is an advanced form of bodywork which can be used to assess and treat clients of all ages. Information on both the American and European NMT versions is discussed. The textbook uses advanced terminology and is recommended for therapists with a strong background in anatomy and medical terminology. This course outlines many treatment options available along with neuromuscular therapy, such as myofascial release, muscle energy techniques, positional release techniques and trigger point therapy. It also explains, in depth, the origins of dysfunction in the body and commonly associated pain patterns. This is a great course for the experienced therapist!
This Course Will Present Information on:
• The Theory, history and definition of NMT
• The basic assessment and treatment NMT techniques
• The origins of soft tissue dysfunction
• Trigger points and trigger point patterns
• Research supporting NMT therapy
• Both the American and the European NMT methods and related theories
• Related modalities such as trigger point release, muscle energy techniques and myofascial release
You Will Receive:
Modern Neuromuscular Techniques textbook by Leon Chaitow, DVD-ROM, guide with instructions, exam of 108 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!