As a massage practitioner, the review of musculoskeletal anatomy and physiology is a great idea! The 14 CE hour Musculoskeletal Anatomy and Physiology home study course outlines more than 150 major muscles of the body, including their origin, insertion, action and nerve activation. It also describes common problems and disorders associated with the muscle as well as stretches and strengthening exercises. This course includes information on anatomical direction, movements, planes of the body, contraction types and group actions of muscles. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
You Will be Presented With Information on:
· Over 150 major muscles of the body
· Where to palpate the origin and insertion of the muscles
· The action and nerve activation of over 150 muscles of the body
· Physiology of the body, such as movements and anatomical directions
· Strengthening and stretching exercises for each muscle
· Common disorders associated with many muscles of the body
You Will Receive:
The Concise Book of Muscles textbook by Chris Jarmey, guide with instructions, exam of 92 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!