All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
Have you ever treated clients who experience migraine headaches? Migraines are a complex neurological syndrome which affect up to 28% of people in their lifetime. The 6 CE hour Massage and Migraines course outlines exactly what a migraine is, the stages of a migraine headache, statistics relating to migraines, massage treatment strategies for people with migraines, benefits and contraindications for massage therapy to treat migraines. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
You Will be Presented With Information on:
· Migraine signs and symptoms
· Migraine statistics and risk factors
· Prevention of migraines
· Diagnosis and treatment of migraines
· Types of massage used with migraines
· Migraine pressure point techniques
· Benefits and contra-indications of massage for treating migraines
· The appropriate time to refer a client with migraines
You Will Receive:
Massage and Migraines text, by Melissa M. Dawahare, ND, guide with instructions, exam of 55 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!