5 Tips to Attract New Clients
March 21, 2013
- Be energetic and enthusiastic. People are attracted to positive energy and enthusiasm. Always be positive, whether you are talking to clients on the phone or meeting them face to face.
- Get the word out about your services. There are many ways to do this! You can write a letter of introduction to local businesses describing what you do and your professional background. Or, ask current clients for referrals or offer established clients a discount for referring new clients to you. Or, use social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In to promote yourself.
- Create a website. This may be scary for some therapists because of the cost. However, there are many companies out there that will create a basic website for you for much less than you may think. It is a great way to get the word out!
- Talk to people where ever you go. Set a goal to talk to at least 5 people a day about your business. Do not be afraid to introduce yourself to people and let them know what you do. Overcome your fears, doubts, and limitations and you will be surprised at the reaction.
- Get yourself at least 10 human billboards! Massage them for free – in exchange for referrals. Human billboards can be friends or family members. Word of mouth is the best advertising!