All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
The 4 CE hour Communicable Disease - Hepatitis A-E home study course will further your knowledge of hepatitis A-E and provide valuable information on how to protect yourself and your clients from exposure to hepatitis. You will learn vital statistics relating to hepatitis, ways hepatitis can and cannot be contracted, the different types of hepatitis and what you can do as a massage therapist to protect yourself and your clients from exposure to hepatitis. The course will also explain how massage therapy can benefit hepatitis infected clients. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
This Course Will Present Information On:
• The ways hepatitis can and cannot be contracted
• Precautionary steps you can take to protect yourself and your clients from hepatitis
• Different types of hepatitis and the infection and treatment process
• Benefits and contraindications of performing massage on hepatitis infected clients
You Will Receive:
Communicable Disease - Hepatitis A-E text, by Melissa M. Dawahare, ND, guide with instructions, exam of 39 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!