All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
The 9 CE hour Acupressure Basics home study course explains the practice of acupressure and how it relates to the massage therapy profession. Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medicine technique which blends acupuncture points and pressure together. This course presents detailed diagrams explaining body meridians, acupressure points along the meridians, and their indications and contraindications. It will also give you sample points for treating specific ailments. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
This Course Will Present Information On:
• Definition of acupressure, Qi and body meridians
• Benefits and contraindications to acupressure
• Whole body meridian diagrams and explanations of each point
• Specific acupressure points and their benefits
• Suggestions for creating an acupressure treatment plan
• References to pursue further education in acupressure
You Will Receive:
Acupressure Basics text, by Melissa M. Dawahare, ND, guide with instructions, exam of 70 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP. Ordering Options:
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!