All materials are available for this course online! Download your text and test online NOW to receive an instant certificate!
The 10 CE hour Essential Oils Overview home study course provides basic information about essential oils and how to use them in your massage therapy practice. This course explains essential oils, carrier oils, therapeutic grade essential oils and the application and effects of essential oils. It also provides a quick reference guide as well as sample client hand outs that you may use in your practice. More than 70 essential oils are outlined making this course a wonderful resource for massage therapists looking to incorporate essential oils and aromatherapy into their practice!
This Course Will Present:
• Definition of essential oils and their uses
• How to identify therapeutic grade essential oils
• Carrier oils and their use with essential oils
• Essential oil application methods in massage therapy
• Effects and cautions of more than 70 essential oils
• A quick reference chart for use of single essential oils
• Client hand out forms that you may use in your practice
You Will Receive:
Essential Oils Overview text, by Melissa M. Dawahare, ND, guide with instructions, exam of 80 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Shipping is one flat rate of $8.00 (if applicable, no matter how many courses you order) and your materials will be shipped via USPS priority mail.
Cost includes all materials needed. All courses which are tested online include an Instant Certificate!